Petäjäveden Viestilaitemuseon Tukiyhdistys ry
Business ID: 2125626-7
Offices: Heinämätie 58, 41900 Petäjävesi
Registered address: Ala-Murtolantie 15, 41900 Petäjävesi
Phone: +358 440 732 813
Security Liaison Officer
Phone: +358 440 732 813
Grounds and purpose of the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the controller based on the customer relationship between the data subject and the controller. The personal data collected is used to identify the user on the site e.g. for e-commerce customers. In addition, the service can send bulletins to its customers.
This site uses e.g. the following types of information in cookies
- IP address
- Browser type
- Address where the user came from
- Shopping cart contents
- Chosen language
More information about cookies can be found from the pages of Viestintävirasto.
Regular sources of information
Information entered in the personal register is regularly obtained from the registrant himself. Data collection takes place when registering on the website or online store. In addition, information is collected about purchased products, written comments, and service behavior.
Disclosure of personal data
Personal information is not regularly disclosed. Therefore, personal data will also not be transferred outside the EU and the European Economic Area. However, the information may be disclosed to the authorities, for example, on the basis of a legal requirement.
Protection of personal data
The site's server is SSL-secured and personal information is stored in an encrypted database.
Data retention period
The information is retained as long as the user account is registered with the service. If a user deletes their account, the information collected will be anonymized so that all personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, and phone numbers, will be deleted.
Information about previously purchased products or behavior on the site / service can be used as a source when providing additional services to the user.
Rights of the data subject
Right of access to personal data
- The data subject has the right to receive confirmation that personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, the right to receive a copy of his or her personal data.
Right to rectification of data
- The data subject has the right to request that inaccurate and incorrect personal data concerning him or her be corrected.
- The data subject also has the right to have incomplete personal data supplemented by providing the necessary additional information.
Right to delete data
The data subject has the right to request the deletion of personal data concerning him in the following cases:
- Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected
- Personal data has been processed illegally.
Right to restrict processing
The data subject has the right to restrict the processing of personal data concerning him in the following cases:
- The data subject disputes the accuracy of his personal data
- The processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of his personal data and instead demands that their use be restricted
- The controller no longer needs personal data for the original purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs them to prepare, present or defend a legal claim.
Right to object
- The data subject has the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her on the basis of his or her specific personal situation.
- The controller shall no longer process the data subject's personal data unless the controller can demonstrate that there is an overriding and justified reason for the processing which overrides the data subject's interests, rights and freedoms or is necessary to establish, present or defend a legal claim.
- Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data concerning him for such marketing purposes, including profiling in connection with such direct marketing.
The right not to be subject to automated decisions
- The data subject has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, such as profiling, which has legal effects on him or her or which has a similarly significant effect on him or her.
- The above shall not apply if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of the agreement between the data subject and the controller or is based on the data subject's express consent.
The right to transfer data from one system to another
- The data subject shall have the right to have personal data concerning him or her supplied by him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and to transfer such data to another controller.
Right to appeal to the supervisory authority
- The national supervisory authority for personal data matters is the Data Protection Commissioner acting in connection with the Ministry of Justice. The user of the service has the right to refer the matter to the supervisory authority if he or she considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her violates the relevant legislation.
In all matters related to the processing of personal data and in situations related to the exercise of one's own rights, the data subject must contact the security officer by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Heinämäentie 58, 41900 Petäjävesi.